seven days left of twenty-seven

Hello there!
 
 October is my favourite month.
My birthday is in seven days.  I will be 28!!
Actually, my birthday is in six days as it is after midnight right now. 
But time is all relative... 
 
This weekend is Thanksgiving!
 
I am thankful for:
Family
Friends
Love
Life
Earth
Nature
Air
Food
Water
Clean tap water
Shelter
Music
Instruments
Voice
Work
School
Teachers
Creativity
Honesty
Trees
Leaves
Forest
House plants
Beach
Sand
Ocean
Waves
Salt air
Seaweed
Lakes
Rivers
Animals
Clouds
Rain
Sun
Snow
Mountains
Yoga
Senses
Body
Spirit
Positivity
The present moment
Energy
 
the list goes on...
 
 
Speaking of lists, here is a random list from 11 years ago when I was obsessed with a certain band...
I like the fact that "film" was still the main choice for cameras.
 
 
Funny how things change...
 
Speaking of change, here are some pretty leaves that have joined autumn:
 
 
 
Below is a beautiful autumn sunset.  Orange and blue compliment each other so well.

 
This post is all over the place as much as I tried to segue.  Mentioning segueing.. haha... ironic.  Everything is awkward. 
 
Happy Thanksgiving
Happy Autumn
Happy
 
loa
 

Comments

Popular Posts