OUTFITS of the DAY: Fashion while Social Distancing



Hey everyone.  Hope you are doing well.  Spring is here and the weather has been beautiful.  It inspired me to document our (my husband and my) outfits of the day during this time of social distancing.  Here is the collection so far.  We stay at home, but sometimes go out for grocery shopping or a short walk (distancing of course).  Our style  is usually pretty cozy, but cozy can be fun and bright.  Hope you enjoy.  Stay safe! 


For a sunny day: Lululemon hoody, grey tank, old casual tapered pants from Forever 21, mustard sandals by Malvados, pink sunglasses, necklace  made by an artist in Maui.

A cooler day: Stanley Park hoody from MEC and green tapered pants by Du/Er from MEC, toque from Eddie Bauer,  shoes by Cole Haan.

Cloudy day: Jacket from Eddie Bauer, thrifted sweatshirt by 7 for all Mankind, layered tank from Billabong in Lahaina, Maui, faded black leggings, wool socks, pink shoes by Saola (from MEC).

Another sunny but cooler day: Hoody by Tentree from MEC and toque from Eddie Bauer.

Cozy day: an old long comfy hoody and can I just mention this mug by Kinto - "Slow Coffee Style" - I love it. 

Warmer day for a short walk: Lululemon hoody again, pink racerback tank, black leggings and the pink Saola shoes.

Dressed for a quick walk: Billabong tank from Lahaina, Maui, old faded black leggings, striped fuzzy socks and THIS sweater.  Can I just talk about this thrifted sweater by Humanoid?  It has extra long sleeves, two giant pockets and then a tiny breast pocket that is sewn in sideways.  I love these details.  The sweater used to be longer and I am quite sad that it shrunk a bit.  It must have mistakenly be washed improperly and it is made with wool - so it's a bit smaller now, but still comfy as ever. 
Here is another view of the first outfit.  It was a bit warm outside, so I just tied the hoody around my waist.   Loving those flowers in the background!


Making quarantine feel tropical with button up shirt from Vans Off the Wall in Maui, Hurley t-shirt from Maui, the same green pants as above and also the same shoes as above.  Sunglasses from Maui Jims.

Exercising at home with Lululemon pants, bright pink t-shirt, Fitbit, bracelet from my mom and lavender glasses called LOVE. 



Sunny day walk: Vest by Patagonia from MEC, purple sweater by The North Face, gifted-to-me jeans by Citizens of Humanity, Saola pink shoes, green mug by Klean Kanteen.

Hangin' at home but pretending we are on vacation.  This is a hat I bought I believe at a small store in Vancouver.  Hangin' Hawaii shirt by Honolua Surf Co.

I borrowed my husband's Tentree hoody and tucked it into my Forever 21 pants.  Slipped on these mustard sandals for a quick trip to the store.

My husband cut his hair and I think he did an amazing job!  Here he is wearing another Tentree hoody from MEC, the same green pants as above and the same shoes as well.  

This photo was at the beginning of when we were starting to social distance, sometime in March?  It feels like forever ago.      Eddie Bauer toque, Tentree hoody and this awesome thrifted jacket by Corneliani.  The jacket has a detachable hood and front panel.


 Hope you enjoyed this post!  If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I'll get back to you.  Take care, Lis xo 

Comments

Popular Posts