Saturday Food







This is a post about all of the food I ate on Saturday. Actually, I probably ate more than this but I didn't take pictures of it all! These photos are not really in order. I didn't eat my dessert before dinner... even though it would have been fun.
1. First stop: Whole Foods for a dark chocolate mocha (not pictured) and a chocolate espresso muffin (pictured). Yum.
2. Ignore the legs! The (out of focus) tea is the main subject here. This tea is a lovely Earl Grey from JJ Bean on Davie Street. With all the crazy wind this past Saturday, I had to stop here and grab a tea to go. I should have just dressed warmer but this was a good excuse to stop for tea.
3. Third stop: Naam restaurant in Kits. I love this place so much. The first picture is the dessert (apple crisp). I believe there were almonds.. wait, maybe those were pecans (does anyone know?) and raisins in this dish. Nuts and other things aside, it was all good. Okay, I'll stop now.
The rest of the photos from Naam are of my dinner (first pic) which was the Asian Noodle Bowl. This entree has noodles, bean sprouts, broccoli, red pepper, shitake mushrooms, deep fried tofu and veggie burger pieces in a shitake broth. All I can say is .. amazingly yummy!!
My friend had the Naam Dragon Bowl, which is also pictured above. She said it was "really good!!!" We sat on the patio underneath those big heat lamps which is always fun. I love The Naam.
What are some of your favourite places to eat?
-L






Comments

Popular Posts