Saturday Scavengers









A couple of weekends ago, my friend and I set out on a scavenger hunt. The event was put on by Vancouverisawesome.com (check it out if you haven't already!!).
My friend and I picked up a list of items to photograph. We had so much fun! I would love to do things like this more often!
Above are some parts of the city (Vancouver, BC) captured in photos. These are only a few of the pictures I entered into the contest. We were asked to take snapshots near the Canada Line. Here are the descriptions of the pics above:
1. Water - This photo was taken at one of the many Water Ferry Stops in False Creek.
2. Tree - This tree pic was taken in Richmond, just off of the Bridgeport Station. The bridge in the background is the Arthur Laing Bridge.
3. Someone eating - My friend eating a chocolate espresso muffin from Whole Foods. Yum. I think I already posted this photo in my last blog post, but the purpose of this pic was for the contest.
4. Shoes - My shoes on the edge of a boat dock in Yaletown.
5. Public art - One of the many interesting art pieces in Vancouver. This photo was taken near the Olympic Village Station close to False Creek.
6. Plane - A plane going in for landing at sunset (over the Arthur Laing Bridge in Richmond).
7. Clouds/The sky - Beautiful blue sky and the silhouette of the trees in Vancouver.
8. Something you wish you owned - A rowboat at False Creek. I think it would be so nice to have a little rowboat to take out once in a while!
Let me know if you have any questions about any of the pics! Thanks for reading! Have a great day.
-L

Comments

  1. These area actually lovely pics...you are great at photography:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! I'll check out your blog too! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts